The July theme for Six for Sunday, hosted by A Little But a Lot, is Summer Reads and today’s is: Books on your Summer TBR. I have so many books on my TBR so choosing was quite tricky. Here goes:
1. This is a group of books as I’m taking part in the #20BooksofSummer challenge. I’m just about to start my eighth of the middle grade books before moving on to my 10 YA/adult books. My list is at #20BooksofSummer.
2. The True Colours of Coral Glen by Juliette Forrest. I loved her first book, Twister and this one sounds great. I love the cover!
3. The Butterfly Circus by Francesca Armour-Chelu. This one has been recommended and has such a summery cover, I just had to include it.
4. The Last Spell Breather by Julie Pike. I absolutely love the sound of this one with its unique sounding magical system.
5. The Secret Starling by Judith Eagle. I’ve really been enjoying some historical middle-grade recently so I’m looking forward to reading this one.
6. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson. Her first book, An Enchantment of Ravens, is on my #20BooksofSummer – this one had me at ‘library’!
Have you read any of these? What is on your Summer TBR?