The January theme for Six for Sunday, hosted by A Little But a Lot is Fresh Starts and today’s prompt is for Bookish Resolutions. I haven’t made any resolutions this year, but I have had a think about this one, and I’m going to try really hard to meet these ones!
- I read almost exclusively middle-grade fiction, so I’m going to try to read at least one of the adult books on my reading shelves each month.
- I now have a ridiculously large owned TBR which I keep adding to, so I’m going to try to read a few from my owned lists each month to try to make a small dent in my shelves.
- I read a lot of fantasy and historical middle-grade, so I’m going to try to read some more contemporary books to broaden my reading.
- I have a habit of starting some series, enjoying them, buying the next book and then not reading them, so I’m going to try to get to more next books in series that I own.
- I’m going to aim to remember to post more of my reviews on Review Sites rather than just on my Blog. I am terrible at remembering to cross-post reviews.
- I really want to get my 100 Reviews Badge on NetGalley this year.
Have you made any bookish resolutions this year?